Sparkles in you eyes
are glittering till my heart.
Your smile brings me
joy and peace.
When you are with me
everything else does not matter.
Hand in hand
the moments of bliss and happiness
are with us forever.
because I know you will hurt me any time
soon.
That day is closer and closer
but when it comes, I beg you,
do not leave my side,
give me a few days more.
Sparkles in your eyes
are slowly fading.
Your smile
is forced and absent.
When you are with me
you are further away.
Wanting to hold your hand is like a
nightmare
I can not avoid it, it hurts
but I still want to hold it.
I am hiding my feelings more and more,
you had already hurt me.
I do not need another day,
nor a week or a year.
We should calmly
go our own ways.
(© Anny - 2008)
No comments:
Post a Comment