Pages

“Hey… look she is doing it again…” The other character moved closer behind the writing girl.
“What?! She is making us suffer again… What did we even do to her?”
“I don’t know but… that smile of hers is scary…”
“True… but isn’t this better than when she does other stuff and completely forgets or is too lazy to write about us…”
“That is the worst yes! Thinking about it now… I guess she can do what she wants with us as long as we have a happy end right?”
“I hope you are right this time as well…”

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Shadow (poem) (2008)

A street full of people
who are rushing, never looking
at a shadow in the darkness,
silently crying.

The mirror in front of me
is full of my dreams
reflecting from it
without a sense I'm sinking in it.

Look at me,
this crying shadow
in the darkness
invisible to others.

Notice me,
pull me out of this darkness
think only of me
and say you love me.

Only then, you will notice, I'm not only a shadow.
I'm a living being
who has, out of despair,
hidden itself in the darkness.

(© Anny - 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment