Pages

“Hey… look she is doing it again…” The other character moved closer behind the writing girl.
“What?! She is making us suffer again… What did we even do to her?”
“I don’t know but… that smile of hers is scary…”
“True… but isn’t this better than when she does other stuff and completely forgets or is too lazy to write about us…”
“That is the worst yes! Thinking about it now… I guess she can do what she wants with us as long as we have a happy end right?”
“I hope you are right this time as well…”

Saturday, July 23, 2016

(no title)

My life is a prison... It always was... For a while I didn't even know the reason for feeling this way... I just tried to live my life... But there was always this heavy feeling weighing on my chest... Always fearing the basements, fires and something invisible to my eyes... Or sometimes a dark shadow appeared which I could not recognize... Basement… All kind of toys to play with lying all around me inside this closed up place... Sometimes it was pleasant and sometimes terrifying... It felt like I did something wrong... Terribly wrong...

Since I could remember, I am a weak person, I knew that for years... But it scared the hell out of me when I became prisoner of my own body... My time was taken from me, stolen... I spent that time in a deep sleep and nothing and no one could wake me up... And I did things I was not aware of... Actually that wasn't me but other people living inside my head, battling who wants to have control over me... It was them who decided when I could get my time and control back... When I was awake, fully myself, I had to use that time to clean the mess they created... I met people that knew me but I never met them... I was never close to anyone but my secretary. Living with people pretending I’m all right was wrong, telling them my secret was out of the question as well. They wouldn’t be able to understand…

The memories of my childhood made me weak. That is until she entered my complicated life and time... Slowly the scary shadows from the basement became clearer... I slowly gained courage to be strong on my own and not to rely on people inside my head... Slowly I realized I do not have to be afraid... Even more so, if the two of us spend the time in the scary basement together... 
_______________________________
(© Anny)

A/N: I chose this as my first post. Why? Because it is short and because I like it :) 
Actually, it was written almost a year ago and is based on "Kill me, heal me" drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment