Pages

“Hey… look she is doing it again…” The other character moved closer behind the writing girl.
“What?! She is making us suffer again… What did we even do to her?”
“I don’t know but… that smile of hers is scary…”
“True… but isn’t this better than when she does other stuff and completely forgets or is too lazy to write about us…”
“That is the worst yes! Thinking about it now… I guess she can do what she wants with us as long as we have a happy end right?”
“I hope you are right this time as well…”

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Feelings (poem) (2008)

Why am I saying this feelings,
this feelings, that I feel for you?
I thought I could hide them,
hide them, so that you wouldn't know.

Now you know them,
them, that you shouldn't.
Just pretend you didn't hear it,
hear it, what I said to you.

I'll try to forget,
forget, what I feel about you.
And even forget you,
you, who can't feel the same about me. 

Maybe there will come the day,
the day, when you notice.
I think, my feelings for you will be the same,
the same, as they are today.

(© Anny - 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment